Geriatric Case Management Services are designed to assist families and their loved ones in a wide scope of areas. Our services include but are not limited too;
- Conduct care-planning assessments to identify where assistance may be needed and implement solutions.
- Assistance with screening, arranging and monitoring in-home services.
- Provide both long-term and short-term assistance based on the needs of the individuals we serve.
- Review of financial, legal or medical issues and offer referrals to geriatric specialists.
- Act as a liaison for families regarding communication, oversight of service plans and service providers with regular updates regarding issues that may arise.
- Provide consumer education and advocacy.
- Assist with moving between home, retirement complex, assisted care home and nursing homes.
- Advice, organize and assist with Medical Assistance Applications and processes.
Geriatric Case Management
Copyright© 2018 Corporate Guardians of Northeast Wisconsin - PO Box 117, Two Rivers, WI 54241
Phone (920)553-8780 Fax (920)553-8781